WHO ARE SEW & GROW?
Sew and Grow is a social enterprise that develops beautiful and useful textile products utilising natural dyeing and repurposed materials. Our product development and manufacturing is based around the core values of fair labour, practising positive change and environmental responsibility. We:
- grow, harvest and process natural dyes as well as using food waste to colour textiles traditionally, ethically and with minimal environmental impact
- use up-cycled and re-purposed textiles as well as organic cotton and ethically sourced materials to develop functional and beautiful products which can help people live more sustainably
- believe in slowing down, making mindfully and re-connecting with nature and community
- educate the local community about environmental and social issues through engaging them in interesting workshops and activities including natural dyeing, traditional mending embroidery and other hand crafts.
Textile production is the third most polluting industry in the world and one of the largest consumers of water.
Making fabric uses water, energy, chemicals, and other resources that most people don’t think about, or ever see. Visit www.thereformation.com for more information.
Follow us to learn more about upcoming community workshops, where to buy our products and to see what we’ve been getting up to at the farm and in the workshop on Instagram @sewandgrow
The Sew & Grow shop has beautiful and useful hand printed and sewn, naturally dyed products.
- Click and Collect from Foundation House, Wolverton. Please place your order, select Pick up and we will let you know when it is ready for collection, usually same or next day.
- £3.00 – Flat rate shipping by Royal Mail Small parcel, 2-3 day service.
If you have any questions regarding Sew & Grow products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our social enterprises need support to continue our work.
Sew and Grow is one of Milton Keynes Christian Foundations social enterprises staffed by young people not in education, training or employment who gain essential work experience and qualifications as they hand-craft beautiful textile products.
Milton Keynes Christian Foundation operate a number of Social Enterprises and services. Please take a look at them below.
Milton Keynes Christian Foundation
Aylesbury Street, Wolverton
Milton Keynes MK12 5HX
Send us an email