WHO ARE THINK FOOD?
Think Food is a small café with a big vision. We know that what and how we eat can change the world and we want our food to help change it for the better.
Current patterns of eating are not sustainable, driving climate crisis and health and social inequality both locally and globally. We are working to make our café a small part of the solution.
- We produce great tasting, reasonably priced food that brings people together from across our local community
- We create menus that focus on vegetarian and vegan recipes, using as much locally sourced, fresh, seasonal and fairly traded produce as possible
- We work to minimise food waste and food miles and show that you can eat well on a budget
- Think Food is one of Milton Keynes Christian Foundation’s social enterprises staffed by young people not in education, training or employment who gain essential work experience and qualifications as they change the world for good one bite at a time.
The Think Food shop is full of locally sourced and sustainable ingredients, made into delicious cakes, jams and preserves.
- Click and Collect from Foundation House, Wolverton. Please place your order, select Pick up and we will let you know when it is ready for collection, usually same or next day.
- £3.00 – Flat rate shipping by Royal Mail Small parcel, 2-3 day service.
If you have any questions regarding Think Food products, please contact email@example.com
Our social enterprises need support to continue our work.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive updates from all of Milton Keynes Christian Foundation social enterprises.
GET IN TOUCH
Please call to arrange an appointment or get in touch via email or on social media.
- 01908 311112
- Milton Keynes Christian Foundation, Foundation House, Aylesbury Street, Wolverton, MK12 5HX
Milton Keynes Christian Foundation operate a number of Social Enterprises and services. Please take a look at them below.
Milton Keynes Christian Foundation
Aylesbury Street, Wolverton
Milton Keynes MK12 5HX
Send us an email